Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Mahrez: Why I Skipped Leicester Training
NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 10, 2018 8:47 pm 
[email protected]
Nuev@

Mahrez: Why I Skipped Leicester Training
Imagen
Leicester City's African star Riyad Mahrez has explained why he failed to attend training after the club reportedly blocked his move to Manchester CityThe Citizens reportedly had two bids rejected for the Algeria international on Deadline Day.As a result, Mahrez failed to รวม ทาง เข้า sbo pitch up to training for a number of days and only returned on Friday ahead of the club's clash against Manchester City."Off the back of that many people and journalists have made assumptions without properly checking the story, so I would like to clarify that all those so-called assumptions of why I was absent are completely untrue," Mahrez said in a statement."Myself nor my advisers have ever made any statements about รวม ทาง เข้า sbo that, so all presumptions made are totally without foundation."Leicester City were always aware of my whereabouts and had knowledge of my thinking either directly or via my advisers."I have been a part of the Leicester City team that has achieved much success including promotion to the Premier League and being champions of the League."My goals have always been the same and I have always given my full 100 per cent when I play for the club, the fans, and my team-mates.
"Those goals remain the same today and in รวม ทาง เข้า sbo the future and, when I am asked to be a part of the Leicester team, rest assured I will continue to give my all."

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]