publispain.com

Fecha actual Jue Abr 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 221 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Kelly Clarkson [Noticias]
NotaPublicado: Dom Ene 13, 2008 6:55 pm 
Adict@
Adict@

Mandy Moore + Kelly Clarkson = TOURING!

According with both official sites, Kelly Clarkson's and Mandy Moore's, Mandy will join Kelly in her tour in 2008! After some great names like Sean Kingston we have now her! Check out the tour dates that she will be with Kelly:

March 3rd - Adelaide, SA - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
March 4th - Molbourne, Victoria - Rod Laver Arena
March 6th - Sydney, NSW - Sydney Entertainment Centre
March 8th - Broadmeadow, NSW - Newcastle Entertainment Centre
March 9th - Boondall, QLD - Brisbane Entertainment Centre

Fuente: http://www.kellyonline.com.br

Imagen

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Dom Ene 13, 2008 6:57 pm 
Adict@
Adict@

Kelly ha registrado una nueva cancion que se llama In These Eyes

Para mayor informacion:

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?req ... 30&start=1

Imagen

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 15, 2008 5:06 pm 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

Muy buena idea Karbonico, estaba apunto de hacerlo yo misma :mrgreen:

Kelly Clarkson podría boicotear, junto con otros artistas la ceremonía de los Grammys

Grammys fear writers strike shutdownMonday

Could the Grammys be the next awards show targeted by striking Hollywood writers?
Having deflated the People's Choice Awards and the Golden Globes, the Writers Guild of America may demonstrate at the music industry's big night on Feb. 10 in L.A. If that happens, Hollywood strike supporters could put strong pressure on their musical allies not to cross the picket line.
Plans are already afoot to appeal to Grammy nominees who are also actors, or who have acting ambitions. Those include Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé, Queen Latifah, 50 Cent, Jon Bon Jovi, Bjork, Prince, Alicia Keys, Fantasia, Nelly Furtado, Tim McGraw, Kelly Clarkson, The White Stripes, Fergie and Usher.
"The writers are especially interested in artists who might perform on the show," says a source. "If they pull out, the show comes apart."
The writers also have an interest in Bruce Springsteen. Even though he doesn't act, the Boss is seen as a friend of labor, especially after performing all those Woody Guthrie songs.
Despite Springsteen's three nominations, a friend tells us, "I don't think he's coming to the Grammys - not because of a strike, just because he doesn't always attend the Grammys."
It's possible that the Writers Guild could give a pass to Grammy-givers at the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences. Aside from some lame jokes for presenters, the show doesn't involve a whole lot of writing. Still, it is writing for broadcast - which comes under the purview of the Guild.
"As of now, the Guild has not taken a position on the Grammys," a WGA spokeswoman told us at press time.
Meanwhile, one star-handler says, "We're all being vigilant. We're waiting and hoping the producers and writers work out their

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/ ... tdown.html

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 31, 2008 10:53 pm 
Adict@
Adict@

Kelly en "The Bert Show", Atlanta's Q100!

Imagen

Kelly fue entrevistada ayer en el programa de radio para hablar de su tour con Reba, la tensión con Clive Davis por 'My December', la situación de Britney y mucho más.

Para ver la entrevista podéis hacerlo en esta serie de videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhrsZ5FTMoM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVCRlg7tjqc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUYUbArRuks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8hR10PHUl8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woeRomPFZzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7hCqECbEiI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvUscLhplU

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 01, 2008 2:17 am 
Adict@
Adict@

Muchas Gracias Por la Informacion y un Saludete [saludo]

Imagen

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 11, 2008 5:20 pm 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

En el programa que dió ayer por televisión del 'American Idol Gives Back' se mostraron unos sellos de los antiguos concursantes del programa entre ellos el de Kelly:

Imagen

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Jue May 01, 2008 10:54 pm 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

Esta noticia no es directamente Kelly. Pero si tiene que ver con ella y mucho

Longtime Executive Steps Aside in Shake-Up at Sony BMG

By JEFF LEEDS and ROBERT LEVINE Published: April 18, 2008

In a shake-up that reflects the end of an era, the music giant, Sony BMG Music Entertainment, said Thursday that the longtime industry executive Clive Davis would relinquish daily control of his label, the RCA Music Group, and take a creative post at the company.
As part of the restructuring, Barry Weiss, the chief of the company's Zomba label, will succeed Mr. Davis as chairman of its BMG unit, overseeing an array of labels and artists that include Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, OutKast and Kelly Clarkson.
In addition to representing a generational shift in the corporate ranks of the music business, the move signals yet another major change for Sony BMG, a joint venture of Sony and Bertelsmann that has occasionally been rankled by infighting.
As part of the latest move, the company's chief operating officer, Tim Bowen, is leaving, as is Mr. Davis's chief lieutenant, Charles Goldstuck, president of the RCA Music Group.
The timing of the announcement came as a surprise to many in the industry since the No. 1 album this week is "Spirit" by Leona Lewis, the latest in a long string of divas that Mr. Davis has signed and shaped. The new album from Alicia Keys, another singer that Mr. Davis mentors, has sold 3.4 million copies since its release last year, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
But other high-profile projects did not fare as well. And, perhaps more importantly, the pop hits that Mr. Davis is known for delivering require the kind of expensive videos and marketing campaigns that record companies can no longer afford.
Mr. Davis, who started in the music business in the 1960s at Columbia Records, when it was owned by CBS, is one of the few currently active executives who played a role in creating the modern music business, and Sony BMG's decision to promote Mr. Weiss underscores the challenges facing the company.
Mr. Davis is known for his "ears," his ability to hear a potential hit, match singers with songwriters and create the kind of best-selling albums that major labels rely on to compensate for projects that do not fare as well in the market.
Like other executives of his generation, he became something of a rock star in his own right, commanding a rich compensation package, cultivating a high profile and throwing an annual pre-Grammy party that became as important a social event as the awards ceremony itself.
But the problems that face the music business may have more to do with its reliance on hits than the ability of any individual executive to deliver them.
Mr. Weiss, 49, who also oversees many creative decisions, has enjoyed his share of chart success with acts like Chris Brown and T-Pain.
But he has a reputation for tightly managing the Zomba Label Group's expenses, and being savvier about the digital transition that faces recorded music. T-Pain's hits, for example, have had considerable success as ringtones, the kind of high-margin, low-glamour products that are becoming more important to a record company's bottom line.
Mr. Weiss will now have to apply his touch across a far larger organization. "People are going to have to step up and sort of pick up the slack," he said. He played down suggestions that the shake-up would lead to a wider restructuring or combining of the company's labels.
"The goal is to maintain separate label identities, but maybe we can bring some of our business-minded, entrepreneurial approach to the other side," he said, referring to Mr. Davis' RCA division, "and maybe there are some lessons from their side that I can bring to our side."

Fuente: Kelly Clarkson Express

Clive Davis ha sido despedido de ser jefe de BMG/Sony y es sustituido por Barry Weiss, dicen muchos rumores que uno de los motivos ha sido por el feudo que tuvo con Kelly el año pasado

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Mié May 07, 2008 2:31 pm 
Adict@
Adict@

Pues esperemos que este nuevo director de Sony le trate como se merece, porque desde luego Clive no lo hizo con el último CD.

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Vie May 16, 2008 10:44 am 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

Kelly Clarkson es la Idol que más ha vendido en USA tanto descargas cómo albums fisicos:

Kelly Clarkson 9.4 million 9.4 million = 18.8 Millones

Y bueno mundialmente ya ni me lo imagino

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 27, 2008 7:53 pm 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

Pues desde hace ya unas semanas, 'Breakaway' lleva vendidas más de 6.000.000 en EEUU [heavy]

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 27, 2008 9:28 pm 
Avanzad@
Avanzad@

Excelente! que bien que a la gente todavia les guste Breakaway :mrgreen: pero vamos que tambien comiencen a comprar My December

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 27, 2008 9:35 pm 
Extrem@
Extrem@

Faith_20 escribió:
Excelente! que bien que a la gente todavia les guste Breakaway :mrgreen: pero vamos que tambien comiencen a comprar My December

Esque Breakaway es demasiado bueno, yo creo que con este disco ya tocó techo.

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 28, 2008 1:31 am 
Avanzad@
Avanzad@

Bootsare escribió:
Faith_20 escribió:

Esque Breakaway es demasiado bueno, yo creo que con este disco ya tocó techo.

My December es mejor musicalmente [smilie=hsughwiggle.gif] y tambien en cuanto a composición

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 30, 2008 12:56 pm 
Extrem@
Extrem@

Esta es la entrevista que Kelly ha dado a su club de fans alemán:

1. You got an award from the German fanclub. What do you think about it and where is it now?
Kelly: IT IS AT MY HOUSE IN TEXAS!

2. Are there any differences between american and european audiences?
Kelly: NOT REALLY, EVERYONE LOVES MUSIC AND LOVES TO HAVE A GOOD TIME NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO ....WHICH IS AWESOME BECAUSE FANS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF A SHOW. THE FANS FEED US ENERGY ON STAGE!

3. Are you working with Jason and Aben for your next record again? And are Jill and Kate still going to be in your band?
Kelly: YES, BOTH OF THEM ACTUALLY. JASON AND I WROTE AN AMAZING SONG CALLED 'CRY' THAT'S GOING TO BE ON THE ALBUM AND JASON, ABEN AND I WRITE ALL DIFFERENT STYLES OF MUSIC, NOT JUST FOR ME.
JILL AND KATE ARE DEFINITELY IN THE BAND! I LOVE MY BAND! EVERYONE IS FUN AND SIMPLY LOVES MUSIC!

4. We heard that you got a new tattoo. Is it true or false?
Kelly: WELL I HAVE 6 TATTOOS. THE LAST ONE I GOT WAS IN LA AND WITH A COUPLE FRIENDS ....IT'S A LITTLE HEART.

5. Do you know any German bands/musicians?
Kelly: I ONLY KNOW A COUPLE BANDS THAT HAVE OPENED FOR ME ON TOUR BUT NO, I DON'T HAVE ANY GERMAN BAND MEMBERS. WELL, NOT TRUE ACTUALLY. ONE OF MY BACK UP SINGERS, KATE, WAS BORN IN GERMANY AND SHE LIVED THERE FOR A BIT. DOES THAT COUNT?? :)

6. Do you take part of creating the concept for your live shows, like intro, setlist, music direction, lights and so on?
Kelly: I TAKE PART IN EVERY AVENUE OF MY CAREER. IT'S MY FACE, VOICE AND SPIRIT THAT'S OUT THERE ON THE LINE SO I'M DEFINITELY GONNA BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WORKING BEHIND THE CURTAIN AS WELL. LUCKILY, I AM BLESSED TO WORK WITH FRIENDS, FAMILY AND OTHER AMAZING PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING OUT FOR ME TOO.

7. Which three things would you take with you on a lonesome island?
Kelly: A HOT MAN WITH A SEXY ACCENT
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS ('JANE EYRE' ....OR 'PERSUASION')
AND A BOAT, HAHA :)

8. Can you describe a whole album process, from starting to write songs until going on tour with an album?
Kelly: WELL THAT'S A LOT OF INFO BUT A SHORT VERSION WOULD BE

-WRITE AND RECORD SONGS THAT I LOVE, WHICH USUALLY END UP BEING ALL VERY DIFFERENT GENRES
-DECIDE WHAT KIND OF ALBUM I WANT TO MAKE AND PICK THE SONGS THAT FIT
-TOUR TOUR TOUR ;) ....MY FAVORITE PART

9. What music do you currently listen to?
Kelly: I LOVE ALTERNATIVE ROCK (PROBABLY MY FAVORITE), COUNTRY AND OBVIOUSLY POP MUSIC

10. You really seem to fancy the "KOI". What kind of food are you eating there?
Kelly: KOI IS SO GREAT! BELIEVE ME, I NEVER GO TO PLACES WHERE THERE'S A LOT PAPARAZZI BUT THE CRAB HAND ROLLS, SASHIMI STYLE YELLOWTAIL WITH JALEPENO SAUCE AND WELL BASICALLY EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE MENU IS WORTH ALL THE DRAMA!

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 30, 2008 3:00 pm 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

Jajajajajaja que graciosa y maja Kelly :mrgreen: lo que más me ha gustado de la entrevista es esta parte

Citar:
Kelly: A HOT MAN WITH A SEXY ACCENT

Jajajajajajajajajaja tu si que sabes Kelly [heavy]

(A hot man with a sexy accent= Dexter)

Asunto: Re: Kelly Clarkson [Noticias]
NotaPublicado: Sab Abr 04, 2009 3:56 pm 
Adict@
Adict@

Ventas a día de hoy de "Breakaway" en USA:

Top Catalog Albums
73 CLARKSON*KELLY BREAKAWAY 2,108 2,534 -17 6,060,431

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 221 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Siguiente

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]