publispain.com publispain.com

Fecha actual Lun Jun 26, 2017 7:23 am

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Este tema está cerrado, no puede editar mensajes o enviar nuevas respuestas  [ 1287 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 81  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 2:09 am 
Extrem@
Extrem@

ahí veriamos de dónde salió la uniceja [qmeparto]

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 9:35 am 
Iluminad@
Iluminad@

Tour Spoiler: Kiley Dean

As our readers may remember a few months ago, on June 16, we first reported that a new girl vocalist was going to join the Sticky & Sweet tour along the lovely Nicki Richards, a girl who had already worked with Britney.
Now The Thomas Crown Chronicles Blog, a Timbaland's fan blog, reports that it's indeed a vocalist who worked with Britney and her name is Kiley Dean.

Kiley Dean who recently worked as guest vocalist in many recent Timbaland's projects was 'discovered' by Timbo while she was on tour with Britney Spears as her backup singer on the Baby One More Time Tour in 1999.

MADONNATRIBE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bueno soy algo malo para el ingles, pero dice que si recordamos una de las coristas de madonna no viaja en este tour, en cambio metieron a una mujer de nombre Kiley Dean, recientemente trabjo con Timbaland y además trabajo con Britney en el Baby One More Tiem Tour...

esta bien como lo tarduje???

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 9:46 am 
Adict@
Adict@

En la única gira que me han gustado los coristas de Britney es el Onyx Hotel. Aunque bueno, si la ha escojido será que es buena.

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 1:39 pm 
Avanzad@
Avanzad@

sera esta chica no?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=24668990

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 4:20 pm 
Avanzad@
Avanzad@

ManoH_90 escribió:

si es esa, Madonna la tendria q obligar a teñirse de otro color el pelo, xq asi es muy parecida a mad (con muchos años menos) y no crea q a ninguna estrella le cause gracia tener a una "extra" parecida :mrgreen:

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 4:52 pm 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

Spoiler!

Madonna Tribe recapitula.

The M-Tribe escribió:
MadonnaTribe Exclusive - Sticky & Sweet Set List

Intro/Candy Shop
The show opener, Candy Shop, has now a longer intro compared to the promo tour version. A musical intro a la Drowned World Tour, sounding very cinematic, like the opening titles of a blockbuster movie, starting with the 4 minutes' "tick tock" with bits and pieces of songs from Hard Candy (4 Minutes, Give It 2 Me, Beat Goes On) that we will be hearing later in the show fades into the "C-A-N-D-Y" intro from the promo tour.

Beat Goes On
A standard album version of the song beginning after the Pharrel rap at the end of Candy Shop. Pharrel and Kanye West are doing their thing on video as well.

Human Nature
Britney will appear on video while Madonna sings the song on stage with her guitar. The idea of the Mash Up with Gimme More has been scrapped but Britney's new signature phrase "It's Britney Bitch" is included once at the end of the song.

Vogue

Played on a new instrumental track based on her 2008 hit 4 Minutes, this version of Vogue also includes a music sample of Nelly Furtado/Timbaland's Give It To Me during the whole song. An amazing re-invention!

Video Interlude - Die Another Day

The first video interlude, a fast paced and speeded up version of the James Bond theme Die Another Day, features exclusive new footage of Madonna as a boxeur, from the brand new photoshoot by Tom Munro for the Tour Book.

Into The Groove

Into The Groove, that contains a small sample of Madonna's Jump, sees Madonna jumping rope and doing a little bit of pole dancing. The song is delivered using musical parts of the dance hit "Toop Toop" by Cassius.

Heartbeat

A nice album version of this great new song by Madonna and Pharrel.

Borderline
The most vintage song in the show has been totally recreated and turned into a rocky/ska version. Great rock guitars for the most surprising re-invention!

She's Not Me

As almost all Hard Candy song this one too is presented in it's album version incarnation. At one time Madonna reportedly shouts the phrase "I Know I Can Do It Better" in a similar way she did with "Do you think I'm satisfied" in RIT's American Life.

Music
Known as the Fedde Le Grande mix, the Sticky & Sweet tour version of Music starts with a sample of Last Night A DeeJay Saved My Life by Indeep.

Video Interlude - Rain/Here Comes The Rain Again

The third video interludes mashes up bit's of Madonna's Rain with Eurythmics' Here Comes The Rain Again, using Eurythmics' music track.

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You
Originally supposed to play piano herself on this one, now Madonna appears on stage on top of it. The song is the album version.

Spanish Lesson
Album version here too but nicely extended near the end, with the use of Spanish tap dancing and a little hint to Mariachi music thrown in there as well.

Miles Away
The great ballad version with guitar we already saw at the promo tour.

La Isla Bonita/Lela Pala Tute

The Live Earth version of La Isla Bonita is being presented on the new tour. Mixed with Romani song Lele Pala Tute and some great fun on stage. Gogol Bordello will make some special appearances on some of the tour dates.

Doli Doli
It's a live interlude not sung by Madonna and it's a Romani/Gyspyy folk song

You Must Love Me

Madonna is back on stage to close the section with a fierce rendition of the Accademy Award winning song "You Must Love Me" by Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber. Tzigani/Gypsy violins and accordeon make of this song an unforgettable and emotional moment of the show.

Video Interlude - Get Stupid

Third interlude a la "Sorry" in "Confession Tour". It's about saving our planet and saving it NOW. It uses parts of various songs from Hard Candy. A vocoded "Who Is The Master and Who Is The Slave" (From Voices), "Get Stupid" (From Give It 2 Me), "The Time Is Now" and "You don't have the luxury of time" (from Beat Goes On) and the "Tick Tock" from "4 Minutes".

4 Minutes
A great version very similar to the promo tour.

Like A Prayer

The song, that replaces Impressive Instant is another Mash Up, delivered using musical parts of the 1992 dance hit by Felix "Don't You Want Me".

Ray Of Light
Very similar to the Confessions Tour version with Madonna playing her rock guitar!

Hung Up
The Rock Version you heard at the promo tour has been confirmed for this tour as well.

Give It To Me
Performed on a music track slightly different from the album version, but it's not one of the remixes. It has an extended ending on which fans are invited to shout: Give It 2 Me!

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe News for more Exclusive reports!

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 7:04 pm 
Avanzad@
Avanzad@

ay no mamen
las pinches canciónes pendejas de ray of light, hung up, y la isla bonita otra pinche vez... y no las re-inventa la pendeja? O_O

esas.... si son MAMADAS!!! *con letras grandes rojas y subrayadas*

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 7:14 pm 
Adict@
Adict@

Pff... va a ser un poco soso esto eh...

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 7:21 pm 
Avanzad@
Avanzad@

que desilucion la verdad T_T
Madonna de la reyna de la re-invención a la reyna del reciclaje
aunque claro, hay buenas cosas como in to the groove, borderline.... y a cantar human nature con guitarra otra vez?
ay no mame T_T [crybaby] [crybaby] [crybaby]

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 8:40 pm 
Iluminad@
Iluminad@

Luard escribió:
Human Nature
Madonna sings the song on stage with her guitar.

Con guitarra??????? no se como sonara eso...

Luard escribió:
Vogue
includes a music sample of Nelly Furtado/Timbaland's Give It To Me

Espero con eso no arruinen la cancion...

Luard escribió:
Video Interlude - Die Another Day
from the brand new photoshoot by Tom Munro for the Tour Book.

Luard escribió:
Borderline
The most vintage song in the show has been totally recreated and turned into a rocky/ska version. Great rock guitars for the most surprising re-invention!

Cual es el afan de madonna... por tartar de ser ROCK STAR

Luard escribió:
Spanish Lesson
little hint to Mariachi music thrown in there as well.

[ojos2] [ojos2] [ojos2]

Luard escribió:
La Isla Bonita/Lela Pala Tute

Me gusta la version... pero ya no es inovacion

Luard escribió:
You Must Love Me
Tzigani/Gypsy violins and accordeon make of this song an unforgettable and emotional moment of the show.

Prsesiento que sera una buena interpretacion

Luard escribió:
Like A Prayer
The song, that replaces Impressive Instant is another Mash Up, delivered using musical parts of the 1992 dance hit by Felix "Don't You Want Me".

La que mas gans de ver tengo... aunke espero q con ese MASH UP no arruine la cancion...

Luard escribió:
Ray Of Light
Very similar to the Confessions Tour version with Madonna playing her rock guitar!

Otra vez..... [sorprendido]

Luard escribió:
Hung Up
The Rock Version you heard at the promo tour has been confirmed for this tour as well.

Ya.... diganme la verdad esto es una broma verdad... diagnem porfavor que no canara HUNG UP con guitarra... diganmelooo

NOTA: Creo que el show sera muy completo, a mi gusto solo me sobran la version de la ISLA BONITA, ROL... y aunke HUNG UP me gusta muuuucho, esa version no.. de ahi en mas, creo que todo esta bien

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 9:05 pm 
Avanzad@
Avanzad@

en serio... quien se une a hacer videos en youtube con respecto al setlist? -0-

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 9:16 pm 
Adict@
Adict@

Ari_Gatito escribió:
en serio... quien se une a hacer videos en youtube con respecto al setlist? -0-

Creo que es demasiado tarde.. nos vamos a tener que conformar...

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 9:23 pm 
Expert@
Expert@

Me gusta, me gusta...
Parece que habra buenas remasterizaciones.

Lo que mas jode, obviamente "Ray Of Light/Hung Up", pero no podemos hacer mas nada al respecto.

Ya me he quejado bastante... [aiba]

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 9:23 pm 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

A mi no me preocupa nada. Seguro que habrá alguna actuación donde quedaremos con la boca abierta. Me muero por ver las presentaciones de Beat Goes On, Heartbeat, She's Not Me, Like a Prayer, Spanish Lesson (seguro que hará algo diveritdo y guay) Vogue, Into The Groove, por supuesto Human Nature (sea mala o no la actuación me gustará) y también Give It 2 Me!

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 9:32 pm 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

Anhell escribió:
Me gusta que M se curre los trajes. Porque estos son más originales que los de Confessions Tour... Es decir, terminar vestida casi igual que en su epoca causó muy poco impacto (excepto el primer costume que fue genial).

Pues a mi me fliparon todos los trajes del CT, ¿qué es eso de que iba como en su época? ella nunca vistió así, esos eran los ABBA. Rescató un look ochentoso dándoloe un aire nuevo.

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 11, 2008 9:34 pm 
Enganchad@
Enganchad@

A mi los trajes del Confessions me parecen feíssimos.. el que lleva mientras canta Erotica.. [sorprendido]. El único que me gusta es el de Future Lovers, pero esa cosa transparente en los brazos (de color negro) me sobra bastante...

Nuevo tema Este tema está cerrado, no puede editar mensajes o enviar nuevas respuestas  [ 1287 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 81  Siguiente

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]